Friday, November 20, 2009

i hate people sometimes

It's called freedom of speech. If I want to talk shit about a certain group of people then i will, if this certain group of people have treated me and my friends with nothing but disrespect and have been womanizing pricks then I am completely in my right to say that they are pricks. I am not saying that every person in this group is a bad person, what I'm saying is that when I have been around them as a group they have been assholes. Another thing I like my self just as I am just fine with being the loud obnoxious person that I am and I like saying what's on my mind.

Now about art, i have three days to finish my fish plates and it sucks because it takes like four hours for them to dry to leather hard, and I have to wait there for them to reach this state, because if i leave then i will have to start the entire process over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment